Thông Số Kỹ Thuật Phần Cứng
CPU Model AMD Ryzen V1500B CPU Quantity 1 CPU Architecture 64-bit CPU Frequency 4-core 2.2 GHz Hardware Encryption Engine (AES-NI)
System Memory 4 GB DDR4 ECC SODIMM Memory Module Pre-installed 4 GB (4 GB x 1) Total Memory Slots 2 Maximum Memory Capacity 32 GB (16 GB x 2) Notes
- Please select Synology memory modules for optimum compatibility and reliability. Synology will not provide complete product warranty or technical support if non-Synology memory modules are used for memory expansion.
- Synology reserves the right to replace memory modules with the same or higher frequency based on supplier’s product life cycle status. Rest assured that the compatibility and stability have been strictly verified with the same benchmark to ensure identical performance.
Drive Bays 12 Maximum Drive Bays with Expansion Unit 24 (DX1222 x 1) Compatible Drive Type* (See all supported drives)
- 3.5″ SATA HDD
- 2.5″ SATA HDD
- 2.5″ SATA SSD
Maximum Single Volume Size* 108 TB Hot Swappable Drive Notes
- It is strongly recommended that you only install drives listed on your device’s compatibility list. Storage pool and volume creation processes may fail when using unverified drives. Synology is unable to provide technical support for devices using unsupported components.
- “Compatible drive type” indicates drives that have been tested to be compatible with Synology products. This term does not indicate the maximum connection speed of each drive bay.
- Each internal volume (may consist of multiple drives) is expandable up to 108TB.
RJ-45 1GbE LAN Port 4 (with Link Aggregation / Failover support) USB 3.2 Gen 1 Port* 2 Expansion Port 1 Notes The USB 3.0 standard was renamed to USB 3.2 Gen 1 by the USB Implementers Forum (USB-IF) in 2019.
PCIe Expansion 1 x Gen3 x8 slot (x4 link)
Size (Height x Width x Depth) 270 mm x 300 mm x 340 mm Weight 9.5 kg
System Fan 120 mm x 120 mm x 2 pcs Fan Speed Mode
- Full-Speed Mode
- Cool Mode
- Quiet Mode
Easy Replacement System Fan Power Recovery Noise Level* 25 dB(A) Scheduled Power On / Off Wake on LAN / WAN Power Supply Unit / Adapter 550 W AC Input Power Voltage 100 V to 240 V AC Power Frequency 50/60 Hz, Single Phase Power Consumption* 73.11 W (Access)
32.12 W (HDD Hibernation)
British Thermal Unit 249.63 BTU/hr (Access)
109.67 BTU/hr (HDD Hibernation)
- Power consumption is measured when it is fully loaded with Western Digital 1TB WD10EFRX hard drive(s).
- Noise Level Testing Environment: Fully loaded with Seagate 2TB ST2000VN000 hard drive(s) in the idle state. Two G.R.A.S. Type 40AE microphones, each set up 1 meter away from the Synology NAS at the front and rear. Background noise: 16.49-17.51 dB(A); Temperature: 24.25-25.75˚C; Humidity: 58.2-61.8%
Operating Temperature 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F) Storage Temperature -20°C to 60°C (-5°F to 140°F) Relative Humidity 5% to 95% RH
3-year hardware warranty, extendable to 5-year coverage – EW202 Notes The warranty period starts from the purchase date as stated on your purchase receipt. (Learn more)
- Main Unit X 1
- Accessory Pack X 1
- AC Power Cord X 1
- RJ-45 LAN Cable X 2
- Quick Installation Guide X 1
- DDR4 ECC SODIMM: D4ES02-4G/D4ES02-8G/D4ES01-16G
- Expansion Units: DX1222
- 3.5″ SATA HDD: HAT5300
- 2.5″ SATA SSD: SAT5200
- M.2 SSD & 10GbE Combo Adapter Card: E10M20-T1
- M.2 SSD Adapter Card: M2D20
- 25GbE Network Interface Card: E25G21-F2
- 10GbE Network Interface Card: E10G21-F2/E10G18-T2/E10G18-T1
- VisualStation: VS360HD
- Surveillance Device License Pack
Notes All memory modules will operate at the maximum frequency specified by the CPU manufacturer.